Terms of Service
Inspiro Ventures L.L.P. ( Inspiro Ventures or IV) incorporated in India and having its registered address at A2 Block Rajouri Garden, New Delhi -110027, India, owns and operates the trade name CodingZen and also the CodingZen webportal where guests of the portal are able to join up for educational programs run by Inspiro Ventures. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Inspiro Ventures whereas the term “you” refers to the students enrolled, parents of students enrolled, visitors or members of the online portal.
By enrolling into programs and courses offered through Inspiro ventures, accessing and/or using the Webportal, you conform to be bounded by the Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to make any changes to the programs as well as class size, class time, number of classes and curriculum. this may be to the customer’s advantage or disadvantage.
We do not extend the program end dates or refunds for missed classes. Any such arrangement is at the discretion of Inspiro Ventures.
In the event of Faculty absence or unavailability of venue, Inspiro Ventures can notify the student of any class rescheduling.
When you make payment through the web portal, this payment is processed by a 3rd party via a secured payment gateway.
Payments are non-refundable after a booking has been made and/or confirmed. At any time, and for any reason, we may offer either a full or partial refund, the decision for refund is at sole and absolute discretion of Inspiro Ventures.
We do not provide refunds of course fees, except in the event that the student’s application for enrolment isn’t accepted, course applied is cancelled, or course withdrawals.
In the event that Inspiro Ventures offers a revised arrangement for cancelled courses, students have the right to decline the arrangements offered and choose to receive a refund on a pro-rata basis of the course fee collected. This choice by students must be exercised as soon as possible and in any event no later than one month from the notification date of the course cancellation.
We will inform the parent/student of refund arrangements either by phone or in writing (e-mail).
Customers must fill in their refund details provided by Inspiro ventures by email. No refunds can be made without the necessary details containing all indicated information.
We will issue a refund receipt to the parent/student and parent/student are required to sign to acknowledge receipt of the refunded payment.
We reserve the right to change the price and offer promotions at any time to respond to market. No refund for any promotion codes missed out. Also, Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with one another, in other words multiple promotion codes can not be availed together
Missed lesson(s) by the student are non-refundable and non-transferable. it is the parent’s/student’s responsibility to contact us to schedule lessons and notify CodingZen of any rescheduling.
In the event of tutor absence, the tutor will notify parent/student of lesson rescheduling or we will notify parent/student as soon as we are notified by the tutor. other than rescheduling lesson due to illness, the tutor can provide forty eight hours’ notice or will reschedule lesson. If lesson can not be rescheduled, the missed lesson will not be charged.
Parents/students agree not to reproduce, distribute or show to any other person, in whole or in part, any of the class materials, lesson notes, assessments and tests distributed by us without the prior written consent of Inspiro Ventures.
Parents/students aren’t permitted to solicit or make private arrangements for tuition with instructors/tutors employed by Inspiro Ventures.
Photography and Film Material
By accepting our terms and conditions, the participant accepts that Inspiro Ventures freely may use all photography, film and sound material that has been created by us and/or our employees during the program, without asking further approval from the participant. Inspiro Ventures reserves all rights to images and footages.
We reserves the right to use the applicant/student’s work for promotional or educational functions.
The consent relating to photography and film material may be withdrawn at anytime with written notice to Inspiro Ventures.
- Parents and guardians are solely responsible for the safety of the students before and when class.
- Parents are responsible to arrange appropriate transportation or pick-up for students to and from class venue. we do not require students to sign-out or notify us when they are leaving the premises.
- In case of serious accidents when immediate medical care is required, children will be sent to the nearest hospital. By accepting our terms and conditions, you have given us your consent for us to do so.
- Inspiro ventures will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of our students. By signing up for classes with us, you hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless Inspiro Ventures, and its agents, employees, Partners, governing board, and volunteers from any and all liabilities, claims, loss, costs or expense arising out of, or resulting directly or indirectly from my child’s participation in the Program, including, however not limited to that arising from damage to personal property, personal injury to your child/dependent, or his/her mental trauma or death, notwithstanding any negligence or contributory negligence on the part of Inspiro Ventures, its agents, employees, governing board or administrators, or volunteers.
- Unless otherwise noted, all contents and materials on the portal including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, icons, information, source code or software are the exclusive property of Inspiro Ventures. Therefore, you agree not to reproduce, modify, re-sell, publicly display, distribute, publish, transfer or transmit in any manner the contents of this site without the prior written consent of Inspiro Ventures.
- You agree that you will not use automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to access, crawl or collect from services offered through the portal and/or Third Party data and Services.
- You agree to not upload, post, email, or otherwise publish through this web site any Content:that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful in any way;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or mis-informative
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, pictures, illustrates and logos displayed on the portal are the registered and unregistered trademarks of their respective owners. Use of the trademarks displayed is strictly prohibited. No right or licence is given to you or any other party accessing the website to download, reproduce or use any of such material.
To access certain information and services, you will be required to register and sign up for an account with us. you are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of the data.
By registering and/or using the portal for booking of educational programs, you agree to receive email notification(s) which we may send you in relation to your booking such as transaction details, providing you with certain information and offers relevant to your interests and proximity to your registered address, and emails which we may send to you when you have participated in the educational program, inviting you to share feedback and reviews.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, fines, penalties, costs and expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a 3rd party; or
- Your use of this portal; or
- You are signing up for a class for yourself, your children or dependents.
We will not be liable in cases where we are unable to fulfill any services to which they are contractually bound because of fire, natural disaster, act of government, failure of suppliers or subcontractors, labor disputes or other reasons that are beyond our control. we will not be liable for loss, damage, or injury to persons or property howsoever caused, save where the liability is expressly imposed on the far side exclusion by statute. These conditions do not affect your rights as defined by the consumer protection laws in your host country.
If any of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
We reserve the right and has absolute discretion to reject any user registration or terminate a user’s access to our net portal in the event of a breach of our terms and conditions.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India, Jurisdiction New Delhi but in enforcing the Terms and Conditions we shall be at liberty to initiate and take actions or proceedings or otherwise against you in India or any other jurisdiction as we may deem fit, and you hereby agree that where any actions or proceedings are initiated and taken in India, you shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India in all matters connected with your obligations and liabilities under or arising out of the Terms and Conditions.