Watch Website Development module snippets!
Explorer Program offers a vigorous, multi semester curriculum that is catered for students to dive into the world of computer science and software development.
Strong Foundation on Concepts
Our program emphasizes technological concepts, laying a solid foundation of such from a young age, students can apply computational thinking skills to unravel problems in several facets of their lives.
From mobile applications development to internet frameworks, Codingzen get their hands on the latest technologies that are used by industry professionals in technology companies and startups.
- Suggested Age: 9+ Years
- Prerequisites: Prior coding experience (Scratch or Otherwise)
- Content: 48 Hours. 24 weekly classes per module, each class is 2 hours long
- Language: English
- Location: Online or Classroom
- Batch Size: Maximum batch size upto 5 students per faculty for online classes
- Start Date: Programme runs throughout the year with several batches starting at various dates.
- Credits: End of term module completion certificate & performance awards
- Other Features:
- Exclusive invite to special one-off workshops
- Semester, individual feedback from instructor
- Regular one-on-one parent teacher conference
5:1 Ratio Guarantee
CodingZen believes in creating a personal bond with the student. We work as much as coach to the students as we are teachers and facilitators. By having a small class, each student benefits from maximum attention from faculty, while learning from peers in a group setting.
We have designed our modules such that the students learn at their own pace. The curriculum of each module is level-based, meaning that every student can learn at their own appropriate pace.
Hands-on Project-based Learning
CodingZen believes in experimental learning, hands-on creation and lots of fun
The basics of web development.
In this section, students learn the fundamentals of a web page and browser. They start with the basic structure of an HTML page and learn about tags such as the heading, paragraph, and image tag.
- HTML intro, basic tags, VScode setup, Attributes, Nested Lists & Tables
- Content, page structure, header, nav, footer, article, section, aside
audio, progress, video, iframe location
Add styles to your HTML.
In this section, students are introduced to CSS and how it interacts with HTML pages. They will learn to visually organize their web pages.
- CSS Basics & Properties
- DevTools , Divs, FontAwesome
- Positioning & Psuedo Classes
- Transitions & Transforms
- CSS Filters
- Bootstrap : Intro, Grid system, table, images, buttons, forms, dropdowns
Adding framework to the styling.
“CodingZen made programming fun, easy-to-understand experience.
They are there to help you learn and make sure you are on track for knowing what is important. This class was absolutely focussed and very productive. Learned so much in the Web Development Module.
Thank You CodingZen!”
Samarth, Class 7
Modern School, Barakhamba
“Seeing that kids these days are very much tech-oriented, I felt my child needed something a little more to rise above others, a new upcoming skill. So when I heard about CodingZen’s Web development course, I immediately registered her for it, and now she talks in big technical terms which even I find hard to understand. It’s not just the skill, even the atmosphere in a CodingZen classroom is one which encourages kids and promotes better learning.”
Tanishka Singh, Parent of Mehak Singh
“I would enjoy to come back for advanced module post explorer program as I like this program a lot. I will tell my friends as I think they will enjoy it a lot”
Kushal, Class 6
DPS RK Puram
Learning Pathway Post This Module?
Similar to learning any other language, technology learning happens through an continual, immersive commitment. CodingZen offers multi year curriculum right from young ones to high school students that allows to deepen and broaden their knowledge in computer science, hardware and software development.